Skip to content
- 8 oz can of artichoke hearts (no oil)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic (add more if you like garlic and/or if the cloves are small)
- ½ cup parmesan
- salt & pepper to taste
- Drain artichokes and mash
- Add garlic and mayo
- Stir well or food process; leave slightly chunky
- Season with salt and pepper and stir in cheese
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15min
- Serve with toasted baguette
Toasting the Baguette
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice baguette in ½ inch slices
- Arrange slices in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Brush the slices evenly with olive oil.
- Bake until lightly toasted, about 15 minutes.
- note: if taking this appetizer to a party, or having a party, you can toast the baguette a day or two before hand