Skip to content
- shishito peppers
- olive oil
- sea salt
- lemon wedge
- Lightly spray peppers with olive oil; if you do not have an olive oil mister, then just use enough to lightly coat the peppers
- Preheat grill on high until it smokes, then turn down to medium-to-high heat
- I use a grill basket to make tossing easier
- Grill the peppers with lid closed until they start to char and “shrink”; check & toss frequently.
- Leave lid open as they are getting close to done to prevent over charring.
- Remove from heat to serving bowl or platter, sprinkle with a dash of sea salt and a squeeze of lemon