Simple and delicious. A perfect side with any meal. The fresh baby spinach is barely wilted with this preparation. If you want it cooked a tad more, when you plate the meals, serve your protein on top of the spinach.
- olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- fresh baby spinach ← I buy two of the regular sized plastic boxes for 4 people
- 1-to-2 cloves garlic, minced
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
- heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat
- When hot, add garlic, stir and then quickly add spinach, stir, and then remove from heat
- Season with salt and pepper
- Garish with parmesan
- Serve while hot!