- 1 loaf frozen white bread dough (found in frozen bread, bagel section of your grocery store)
- 1 stick of butter – melted
- 1 cup of brown, or light brown, sugar
- cinnamon to taste
note: if frozen loaves are small, you might want to use two of them. If you do just increase the amount of butter, sugar and cinnamon.
- If the dough is frozen, I typically set it out the night before in a large bowl and put a clean damp dish towel over the top.
- I use a bundt pan for this
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine the melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl
- Roll dough into big gum ball shapes
- Roll the dough balls in melted butter mixture and place in bundt pan
- Bake in oven at 350 for approximately 40 minutes
- When done, let cool for 5-10 minutes and then invert onto a large plate